Megan Blake is a Food Scholar, Interdisciplinary Thinker, Social Justice Researcher, and Excellent University Teacher.
You can learn more about me through the following links:
- Some of my research publications can be found at Academia.edu for Megan Blake.
- My homepage at the University of Sheffield is here. (I’m always interested in Grad students, so drop me an email).
- My professional profile on linked in is here.
- My Tumblr feed is Geofoodie.
- My Flickr photostream is here.
- If you prefer a paper you can access my CV from here. Blake CV 2013
I am not an actress or an animal activist. I grew up in Lewiston, Idaho. When I got older, l lived all over the United States. Just before the Millenium I moved to the UK, where I lived in Ilkley, in West Yorkshire. In 2010 my family and I moved to Hong Kong. If you want to know more about that experience you can find a blog of my thoughts here.